We are looking for a Unity Developer. This is a permanent full-time position. However, it is a 'Remote' position. You can work at home or anywhere you want. Working hours are flexible, but you must report in and fulfill 8 hours of work per working day.
- Join our mobile games development team
- You will be using C# and Unity 2018 to write gameplay code and setup game levels
- Help create game level content
- Help suggest ideas regarding the game design and level design
- Knowledge and experience in C# and Unity game development
- Self motivated and self-disciplined.
- High speed internet at remote working location
- A strong interest in mobile and casual game design and development
- Work at home! No commute.
- Flexible hours
- Friendly coworkers.
If you are interested, please send your resume and expected salary to email@example.com.