UltraDeep Plus, a brand-new update for UltraDeep, is available on the iTunes App Store today! We've added a ton of new features and improvements in this update to the original UltraDeep which has been downloaded over 1 million times.
We've created a fun trailer for UltraDeep Plus filmed using stop motion with our programmers as actors; please take a look, and feel free to share this video with your friends:
What's New in UltraDeep Plus?
- Retina graphics.
- An all-new Crystal world.
- Two new unlockable characters; play as the original Doodle Man, or as Mighty Mole and Rusty Robot.
- "Continue" system that gives you a second chance to go even deeper than ever before.
- New powers and items to collect and upgrade, such as the Invisible Potion, Emergency Super Power, and Rings.
- More obstacles such as Wind Tunnels and Moving Platforms.
- Support for listening to songs from your iPod while playing UltraDeep Plus.
- Low Sensitivity option for more precise tilt control.
- Various bug fixes.
UltraDeep Plus is $0.99 for new players, and free for those who have already downloaded it: